Friday, November 18, 2011

BREAKING DAWN.

I went to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 at the movies today, and feel like blagging about it.

Deal with it. :P

Good parts:


  • Jacob's abs. Or just Jacob in general. He was wearing clothes most of the time (disappointing) but oh well. He's still awesome and he's mine.



  • Seth. I love Seth, he is and always will be my favourite character. (I do admit, I forgot his name at the start of the movie, and accidentally called him Sam. I have no idea how this happened.)

  • Jessica. Always awesome, always one of the best characters. Her wedding toast was funny as. :P

  • The sex scene. I know it was G-rated and we didn't see Edward's sparkly stuff, but he did break the bed and Bella was covered in feathers when she woke up. Teehee.

  • Jacob Black.

  • The choosing of the baby's name was hilarious. Poor Renesme, her name will never be on a coke bottle. :(

  • Bella drinking blood out of a disposable cup with a straw. Like it was a coke from Macca's or something.

  • When they recreated the book cover, and Bella and Edward played chess on their honeymoon. Riveting stuff. Edward won every game, except the one in Bella's dream. :P

  • The Hunger Games trailer before the movie started.



Bad parts:



  • The birth scene. I had to look away, so. much. blood. Beth's birth was way cleaner, and they sang Bohemian Rhapsody. I was hoping the vampires would just stop and sing, "I'm just a poor boy from a poor family~". Or maybe they should've hired Jonathon Groff. Oh, there I go, suggesting ideas for Twilight again. Jay-sus.

  • Jacob wearing clothes.

  • The fact that when Jacob had to convince Bella to give up the baby and save her life, he never said "I told you so" and she never said "did you know 'i told you so' had a brother? His name is shut the hell up." THIS IS BASED ON A BOOK. Read it. Learn your lines, Taylor Lautner, it's not hard. (The Simpsons quotes are always win.)

  • Jacob wearing clothes.

  • Nothing much happened, except Bella being pregnant.

  • The fact that nothing will happen in Part 2, except for a riveting fight with the Volturi. Can't wait. I'll bring a book.

  • Edward and Jacob not admitting their feelings to each other and cuddling by the fireplace. Massive disappointment.

Anyway, overall, I recommend you go see it. It's a good comedy, you'll get plenty of laughs out of it. Actually, maybe not that many. But still.


Or you can see Part 2, when it comes out. You can watch Bella go hunting, meeting the fabulous and exciting J.J.Jenks, having tea with the Volturi and discussing their feelings, and best of all, watching Jacob and a baby cuddle in front of a fireplace. Steamy!


(Disclaimer: I made up that part about Jacob and the baby. I don't think they do anything like that, they are a pretty boring couple. Sorry for the disappointment.)

No comments: