Sunday, August 7, 2011

FOOTY.

Happy 250th, Taz. :)

Half good and half bad weekend of footy.
Collingwood won.
Freo lost. :(
My Dream Team and Supercoach lost, ugh.
I lost to one of the bottom teams in the Dream Team. So annoying. Two of my players were injured, and, of course, I didn't have a reserve. FAIL WHALE.

So, I probably won't get to be 6th on the ladder. Still stuck in 8th, or if I'm really unlucky, NINTH.
Blah.

There's more bad news.
Travis Cloke, ex-sufferer of the dreaded yips, caught up to Buddy Franklin on the Coleman medal goalkicking thingy.
And then, today, Buddy just had to go and kick 3 goals. WHAT EVEN.
(And to make matters worse, Riewoldt kicked 4 goals and is equal with Buddy.)

WHY? WHYYYY?
Why didn't I break Buddy's legs?
:P

(Quotes from Futurama are very bubbly-making.)

No comments: