Friday, August 12, 2011

ALEX FASOLO AND THE GLEE PROJECT.

Daicos who?

And Collingwood wins another one, yay!

An awesome number 35 kicked a goal and took a specky because he's awesome and everything. :P
Just take the whole bus, Alex Fasolo.
Congratulations on your existence. :D

Not all good news, with one of my favourites on The Glee Project getting eliminated.
HOW DARE THEY?
The really short guy, Matheus, who's like shorter than Jarryd Blair (I know, it's ridiculous, how could little Blairy be taller than anyone?) got eliminated. Sulk.
He was so cool.

But it's okay.
Damian is still there (he's the Irish one) and Lindsay and Samuel. :)
And I really like Marissa too. She's got red hair and is really pretty and I didn't really notice her till last night's episode. :/

But it was funny how Cameron got kissed by Lindsay, and rang his mum to cry about it because he's all Christian and stuff.
Like, if I were in Cameron's position, being kissed by Lindsay (or anyone, for that matter), I'd call EVERYONE and be like, "I just got kissed! GET THE CAKE AND BALLOONS OUT, PARTY TIEMZZZ!"
And we'd all celebrate me not being a kissing virgin anymore. Yay.

Fun.

Top of the ladder, yo.

No comments: