Friday, July 22, 2011

TV.

This is Hayden.
Eliminated from Masterchef just before the final 5.

It is sad that he left. Utterly bogus.
He was one of the best cooks in the competition and was so hot, he could easily melt butter.

So, there goes my viewing of Masterchef.
But I've found a better reality TV show.
THE GLEE PROJECT.
Heard of it?
It's like American Idol, as they have auditions and from those auditionees, they choose a top 12 and eliminate a contestant every week.
But instead of a record deal and some cash, the winner gets a few episodes on Glee. :D

I have my favourites.
Damian, who has an Irish accent and I just wish he could talk FOREVERRR.
Ellis, who is so tiny and cute and looks like a 10-year-old. (But she got eliminated, so much creys.)
Lindsay. Massive bitch-making, hahaha. Entertaining, utterly. :P
Alex. He's a guy with a girl's voice, what more could you want? I said, WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT? That's right, nothing. NOTHING.
Samuel. Totally.
The short guy, Matheus or whatever. He sang Gives You Hell and I nearly died from all the awesomeness. Ah.

And that is all, my pretty-minded friends.
Tune in to The Glee Project on Friday nights on Eleven, if you're not too busy with your important lives.

No comments: