Friday, July 29, 2011

HARRY POTTER!!

Took me about two weeks, but I finally saw Harry Potter 7 and a 1/2.

It was AWESOME.
Move over Fabrevans, I like Romione so much more.
When they were in the Chamber of Secrets, the moment was so bubbly and then, out of nowhere, the kiss! It was wonderful, and magical and I.. um.. kind of squealed a little bit. Shut up.

Romione have such cute moments, though. Like, in the 6th movie, with Ron in hospital, and Lavender Brown was all like, "WON-WON" and Ron was like, "Err-my-nee" and it was like ADORABLE and BUBBLY and ahhhhhh.

Anyway, whatever.
I loved the Neville killing Nagini part (I silently clapped at that part), the "you and whose army" bit, the awkward hug with Draco and Voldemort (lol), Snape and Lily (Snape: Always. Me: CREYS), Snape in general, Fred Weasley (noooo!), when McGonagall said, "I've always wanted to use that spell" and I went "Nawww" cos she's so cute, Molly Weasley, etc etc.

And, of course, when Harry broke the elder wand and I channeled my inner Damian (from Mean Girls) and gasped.

All in all, AMAZING.
You should go and see it.
All of you.
Why are you all still sitting here? You already saw it? SEE IT AGAIN.

P.S. lol, I almost left the cinema before the movie even started. They had a preview for Breaking Dawn and I was like, "No. You don't even go here." Rude. But I stayed and commentated the whole preview to my friend, who's never read the book. I was like, "That's the sex scene. That's where she's preggerz. The baby eats her. They have to dig the baby out. Bella nearly dies." etc etc. (But the sex scene was pretty cool, they were in bed and the whole roof nearly collapsed. Or something. I think that was the sex scene. Whatever.)

EDIT: But I like Twilight okay, don't get me wrong. It's good, I read the books, they were fabulous, I watched the first two movies, they were fabulous.
I just disagree with splitting Breaking Dawn into two movies.
Yes, the last Harry Potter movie was split into two, but that was because there was SO MUCH in the book, jam packed with SO MUCH.
What happens in Breaking Dawn? A wedding, a sex scene, preggerz, baby tries to kill Bella from inside, Bella nearly dies, Bella changes into vampire, pedo-wolf, Bella adjusts to being a vampire, Bella finds J.Jenks, a "fight" with the Volturi, happy ending.

Not much involved.
Surely SMeyer has enough money.
Her house is solid gold.
She sleeps on a bed made out of money.
SURELY, this stupid movie does not need to be broken up into two movies.
What the hell.

The fight was only good, because it involved Bella wanting to fight, wanting to save her friends, her baby, her new vampire family.
And if Bella didn't put the shield up, the Volturi's attack would've been stupid, their fighting technique wasn't very... interesting.
It didn't involve wands and magic. It didn't involve running and chasing their enemies. It just... was through the mind. Which is lame. Sorry, Stephenie Meyer, your book is really good. Just... idk.

No comments: