Sunday, May 29, 2011

BIG NEWS.

My Supercoach won its FIRST game.
ITS FIRST GAME.
FIRST.

Okay, I was playing the team on the bottom of the ladder. Whatever.
My team is still good.
I won with a shit captain, who got injured in the first quarter. Thanks for that, Goddard, you've taught me never to trust a guy who had his face run over by a steam roller. :P

As for other footy news, Melbourne and Freo both lost. :(
But Collingwood managed a good win, thrashing the Eagles by 50-something points, hahahaha.
GROUP HUG!!!111 :D

Dale Thomas, who was BOG, totally kicked Goal of the Year, and then took a good mark too.
Don't worry about the car, Daisy, JUST TAKE THE WHOLE BUS.

Crack kicked a super goal too. Two goals, in fact. Then, he hurted his arm, poor thing.

Speaking of goals, Maxy kicked an awesom-- oh wait, it didn't count, due to him kicking it through West Coast's goals. Oops.

And apparently, Maxy and Heath Shaw had a "heated discussion" at 3/4 time.
Hm.
Not sure what it was about, but I'm guessing it may have been about Maxwell's "holding" of Nic Nat, holding him back, holding his arms when he didn't have the ball... YES, I SAW THAT MAXY AND AREN'T YOU LUCKY THAT THE UMPIRES DIDN'T. :P

I just think Heath Shaw may have been telling Maxy off, because earlier in the game, Dawes got a free kick because Darren Glass was holding his arm. I mean, the umpires are good at seeing who's holding who and such. ...I think.

Sorry to bore you all, I'm done now. :P

No comments: