Monday, May 9, 2011

MASTERCHEF.

For those of you who don't watch Masterchef: you suck, with your life and other important things. Just be like the rest of us- boring losers, sitting around watching shit TV shows all day.

Anyway, there's this dude in the Top 50, and his name is Alex. He is so hot, and has big holes in his ears, an arrogant grin, thrives and survives elimination challenges, always messing up and setting sugar packets on fire and dropping cakes.
HE IS EPIC.

So, then, they choose the Top 24 and he cooked a dish with fowl and the judges weren't excited by it. So he got eliminated. :(
I was all upset, as you would be if your life is based around a TV show, and cried into some delicious cake, making it all soggy and wet, as wet as the floor in the Masterchef kitchen.

THEN. I saw a certain article from a blog that recaps reality TV shows and stuff.
I don't know its sources.
I don't know if this is even real.
WHATEVER.
The article says that some contestant in the Top 24 has pulled out and they've put Alex in as a replacement.
THEY'VE PUT ALEX IN AS REPLACEMENT.
THEY'VE PUT ALEX IN THE TOP 24.
THE TOP TWENTY-FOUR.

HE'S NOT ELIMINATED.

This is the best news I have ever heard EVER.
As I said before, I don't know if it's true.
But imagine if it was.
I'd have my Alex back.
I would continue watching Masterchef. Because I am, and always will be, a boring loser.

SO HAPPY.

Alex really is a cat with nine lives.
I just hope he makes it to the end. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pictures a bit rude

Laura said...

it's a cool picture.