Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cooool.

Ah, good to see I won't be the only one missing the Dees vs Pies match due to an uncontrollable event.

Swanny, Jolly, L&N Brown, and Macaffer have booked their flights to Vegas Arizona, a.k.a The Magical Gypsy Land of Healing.
And they will miss thrashing the flailing Melbourne and their sucky coach.

Not that Dean Bailey is sucky. I think he's a very good coach. But then again, my assessments of good coaching skillz are poor, considering I was one of the cynical bitches who thought James Hird would be worse than Matthew Knights. Oops.

And thanks to the lovely Microbiology people, with their sterilised pens and cool hats, I will miss the Queen's Birthday showdown due to an exam, scheduled at 2:30pm.
Whut.
Who schedules exams at the exact time that Collingwood are playing?
WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING?
Creys. ;_;

No comments: