Monday, April 4, 2011

HUNGER GAMES, GLEE AND FOOTY.

Yeah, yeah, the similarities are endless. The top picture is Winnie the Pooh and the bottom one is Brittany (from Glee). Or is it the other way round? Hmm...

Anyway, the new episodes of Glee don't start till April 19th. Great. :(
Whatever.

Collingwood thrashed North Melbourne's pants off last weekend. Yeah.
Swanny was the captain on my Dream Team, and Pendles is the captain on my Supercoach. And they BOTH went super duper and made about 150. So it got doubled to 300-something. :D

And guess what?
My Dream Team is THIRD in my league. I'm in the Top 3!! WINNING.
(My Supercoach is coming 2nd last, but let's ignore that.)

La la la.
THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FOUR DAYS TILL HUNGER GAMES MOVIE COMES OUT.
...And they still haven't chosen a Peeta, yet.

Apparently the front runner is Josh Hutcherson.
Umm, do they mean this guy:

The kid in Zathura who was mean to his little brother and wouldn't play with him and thought he was so superior? FOR PEETA'S SAKE, NO.

(Yes, I know the kid has grown up since then and I should really find a more recent photo, but I don't care.)

Personally, I would love Chord Overstreet (who plays Sammy Evans on Glee) but I highly doubt that would happen, due to his Glee commitments and filming of Season 3 later this year. :(

So, I settle with Hunter Parrish.
No, not this one:

I meant, THIS Hunter Parrish:

(Of course, both picture above are of Hunter Parrish but the first one is when he was playing some bully in 17 Again and was as ugly as shit, and the bottom one is cute-as-a-button Hunter. They are different, okay.)

And the other fans seem to want Hunter Parrish, too. I'm not the only one, hahaha.

Well, goodbye for now. I shall blog again sometime in the future. :P

No comments: