Sunday, April 10, 2011

FUN TIMES AT ZOIDBERG'S.

Top of the ladder, yo!
(Click on the picture to make it larger.)

Who's the leading goalkicker in the AFL right now?
LITTLE JARRYD BLAIR. :P
(Tied with two other people but whatever.)

Let's just stop the Coleman Medal tally now, you guys.
Imagine if Blair did win the Coleman Medal. IMAGINE. He's only 4 foot 6, and probably just passed Grade 5.

Jarryd Blair, on the left. (On the right: Chris Dawes, possible Cleo Bachelor of the Year.)

Check out Blair's new haircut.
Puck-style.
He should continue shaving the sides so that there's an awesome mohawk on top. Could totally pull off the Puckasaurus, yeeeah. ;)

Anyway, it was a good weekend of footy.
Collingwood, Freo and Melbourne all won (sweeeet!) and I got 5 in my footy tipping.
But my Dream Team lost (which means I break my epic two-game winning streak) and god knows how my Supercoach went. I'm pretty sure I'm on the bottom of the ladder and Scott Pendlebury is on top. Blahhh.

TEN MORE DAYS, YOU GUYS.
Just ten more.
Till this stupid Glee hiatus is over and we can watch lovely new episodes of Glee again! Yay!

Some spoilers for ye:
  • Sandy comes back, into a LEGION OF DOOOOOOM which is Sue's evil plot to destroy Will. I love Sandy, he's awesome. :P
  • They all are thinking about the prom. And Quinn is desperate for Prom Queen, and wants to go with Finn. (But I don't think they do, idk. I hope not, I hate Finn and Quinn together.)
  • Sam, Mercedes and Rachel plan to go to the prom together, and with all their hotness combined, the prom explodes and everyone dies. The end.
  • Beiste and Will go to the pro-- OKAY, I'M JOKING, I JUST WANT IT TO HAPPEN SO BAD, OH MY GOD.
  • Holly Holiday comes back. Blahhh.
And yeah. Whatever.
I miss Glee. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im in da house