Monday, April 25, 2011

WINNING.

So, I woke up today, feeling like P.Diddy, brushed my teeth with a bottle of Jack, logged onto Twitter (ha, suck it, Ke$ha) and noticed NINE PEOPLE had requested to follow my Twitter account.
NINE.

My first thought was that this is some kind of joke that some horrible person is playing on me. I mean, who would want to read my boring tweets?

But I still accepted all the requests (as a nice person would) and as you can see below, I has 101 followers. (Just look at the picture, don't go to my actual Twitter account. These 9 people may have already unfollowed me, realising that my tweets are as boring as watching grass grow.)

I'm awesome, okay. Despite that this may be a horrible cruel joke, I don't care. I'm awesome. :P

Continuing on with the awesomeness, Collingwood managed to beat a defiant Essendon by 30 points. Essendon kept challenging and kicking goals, but Collingwood responded well. :)

And Scotty Pendlebury kicked the last goal, after the siren, and everyone rushed in to congratulate him, as you can see below. GROUP HUGGGGG!!111!

Congratulate him on what, I hear you ask. Well, these Collingwood players, they know how the voting on the ANZAC Day medal works, and well, it's quite easy to pick who would get it. Pendlebury: 34 touches, 3 goals, ARE YOU READING THIS UMPIRES? Damn straight. The ANZAC Day medal isn't the only medal I want to see around Scotty's neck at the end of the year.

And yeah. Good times. ;)

No comments: