Sunday, September 26, 2010

STUFF.

My predictions for the first Grand Final were all wrong. WHAT EVEN.
It was actually a draw, Lenny Hayes won the Norm Smith, and Jolly who kicked the first goal.

So, I have a chance to redeem myself.

Predictions for Grand Final 2.0:
Winner: Collingwood.
Norm Smith: Dale Thomas. (or, as I said last week, Scotty Pendlebury.)
First goal kicked: Travis Cloke. (A chance to redeem himself. He'll kick the first 10 goals.)

La la la.
:).

And yeah.
Glee was on last night!
It was the Britney Spears one. And the Glee Club members went to the dentist (I know, riveting) and get put under anesthesia and then they have dreams of dancing with Britney Spears!
Cool, right?

Anyway, it was such a good episode.
But I really want Emma and Will to be together. idk. When they were in the car and Terri came along, I was like, "OH, TERRI, YOU COULDN'T HAVE PICKED A BETTER TIME?"
What even.

And I want Artie and Tina to be together. And Artie is on the football team! Hell yeah!
They are going to use him as a battering ram because he's in a wheelchair and stuff.
:).

Tina better pay him some attention now. Damn right.

Anyhoo, I shall stop rambling about Glee. Whatever. :P.

No comments: