Thursday, September 23, 2010

COLLINGWOOD AND GLEE AND OTHER AWESOMENESS.

I watched Glee yesterday!
My thoughts:
  • Rachel is so mean. A new girl, Sunshine, came to the school and she was a REALLY GOOD singer and was so awesome. And Rachel was sorta jealous of her and didn't want her spotlight stolen so she sent Sunshine to a "crackhouse" or something instead of the Glee auditions. :(. FAILLL.
  • Artie and Tina breaking up. Nooooo! I love Artie. Tina and Artie = OTP. They were so good together and that Mike dude and his epic dancing skillz had to come along. :(.
  • Santana's boob job. Ha! That was so funny. :P
  • That Beist woman. EVILLLL. Okay, Will was so good in befriending her and not Sue. I like you, Will, don't change! But this Beist woman, she's like so evil. She removes Finn from the team permanently and makes that blonde dude scared to join the Glee Club. Noooo. :(.
  • Did I mention how I liked Sunshine? She shouldn't go to Vocal Adrenaline, Jesse is EVILLLLL. I think Sunshine should sing Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows and it will be epic. :).
  • Will and Sue ordering pizzas for Beist as a joke. Ahhh, so childish. Love it. ;).
  • Puck. Always awesome. ALWAYS. :P
And yeah.

The Grand Final is on Saturday!! :D.
Pies vs Saints.A picture from the Collingwood training (I didn't go to the training, I was at uni.)
Anyway, if you look closely in the picture, there's a magpie on the field. It's trying to be selected in the team for Saturday. :P.

My predictions for the Grand Final:
Winner- Collingwood. (That's obvious.)
Norm Smith medallist- Dale Thomas. (Although, I think Scotty Pendlebury will get it because he gets everything. Or tries to, anyway.)
Person to kick the first goal- Scotty Pendlebury. (I'd like to say Travis Cloke but as I said earlier, Scotty attempts to get everything.)

Awesome.
La la la.
Pies for Premiers 2010. :D.

No comments: