Friday, September 10, 2010

THE STORY.

Freooooo, way to go! :)
The pussycats are going to get a good whippin' tonight, brought on by the purple army. :P

Anyhoo, here's a story that I has contributed in. I've written Chapter 3 and 7. All the other chapters were written by other people who are (slightly) more talented at writing than me. :D.

You may read my horrible attempt at writing, but only if you comment and say how awesome it is. I don't want anyone commenting the truth though, just lies. Lies that make me seem really awesome like "wow, you are awesome, Laura" and "your story writing is so good".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool story. it made me rofl, lmao, lol and roflmao.
fail whale lol

Fred said...

I agree anonymous!

Laura said...

Yeah, it is a cool story!
:)

Thanks for reading it!

Laura said...

And thanks, Fred and Anonymous!
Keep reading the story, someone else will write another chapter soon! :)