Friday, September 17, 2010

Go Pies!

So, Collingwood won the prelim. :)
Yay.

To show you my excitement (and also because I can't upload gifs on this blog, fail whale), here are some gifs expressing the aforementioned excitement.
^______^

La la la.
So, I shall be barracking for the Doggies tonight, hopefully they can win (or, if not, hopefully Barry Hall brings his punching gloves and stuff).

Hopefully, Swanny can win the Brownlow medal on Monday (because he deserves it) and can win the Grand Final on his 150th game. What an awesome week. Tattoo artists must be rubbing their hands with glee. It's like they've won Tattslotto. :D.

Anyhoo, that's all from me.
(Did I mention I went to a cocktail party on Thursday night for a 1-year-school-reunion? Not important now, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. You stalkers would be interested, I'm sure. It was a pretty good night, except quite a few people from our year level didn't come. Probably lazy, or had uni assignments to do. Or exams, like mid-semester ones. idk.)
(Whatever.)

No comments: