Friday, August 6, 2010

POLAR BEARS NOMMING WATERMELONS = WIN.

The cutest thing everrrr.
Someone (I don't know who, but they should be worshipped like a god and given a medal) gave a watermelon to a polar bear, took photos of it and placed them on a website.
:).

Apparently, July is National Watermelon Month. Probably in America though, seeing as watermelon is more of a "summer" fruit. (idk. What am I, a doctor?).

Moving on.
TAYG is on Sunday night! (with three guests I don't know, lolwhut).
But whatever, it's still a good show. :D.
And Josh Thomas is on Good News Week on Monday. Yessss.
(Frank Woodley was on GNW last week, and I was thinking of watching it and then, I found out that Denise Scott was on there so thank God, I didn't watch it. Ha!).

Anyhoo, I'd just like to say:
STOP REFRESHING THE BLOG COUNTER, YOU INSOLENT PERSON! YOU'VE REFRESHED IT OVER 200 TIMES, I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH!
People are so stupid. :(.

And goodbye!

2 comments:

lucy said...

Ha ha, that's cute!

Yeah, watermelons are summer fruits.... right? I'm not a doctor either :P

Laura said...

Mm, yeah. :D.