Saturday, August 28, 2010

HELLO, EVERYONE!

Hawthorn continued being poo-heads and beat Collingwood. By 3 points. :(.
First they beat Melbourne, then Freo, and now Collingwood? Booo.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.
Collingwood remain minor premiers (yay!) and still get to play the Dogs next week.
And some Q and A for you (courtesy of someone on Twitter)-
Q: What happened in the Round 20 of the home-and-away season in 1990?
A: Hawthorn defeated Collingwood.

Indeed.
And we all know who won the premiership in 1990... :D.

EPIC. WIN.
So, it's all falling into place. Collingwood will beat the sick Doggies, get a week off to bake in the hot September sun, get back at the Pussycats in the prelim, and then defeat the Saints in a thrilling Grand Final.
(With Dale Thomas winning the Norm Smith medal, and Swanny winning the Brownlow. You heard it here first.)

Fun times.

In other news, TAYG is on Sundays and Modern Family is on Sundays and Tuesdays.
Except they took the Simpsons off Wednesdays! And put Undercover Boss on! WHAT EVEN.
I like my Simpsons, Channel 10, and don't you dare take it away from me! :/.

Also, I read Gone With The Wind recently (and it was really good!) and I found this video on some website and it's a Simpsons version of Gone With The Wind but because it's shown in the nursing home, the ending is changed to a happier ending. (Yay.)

It's so funny. Scarlett is like, "OH, RHETT, RHETT, WHERE WILL I GO? WHAT WILL I DO?"
And Rhett is like, "Frankly my dear... I love you, let's re-marry!"
lol.
Teehee.

Anyway, you should watch the video. idk.
I watched a little video clip of one of the scenes in Gone With The Wind but they were pronouncing "Tara" all wrong.
They said "TAH-ra" instead of "TUH-ra". Damn Americans and their pronunciation!
It annoys me. :(.

Whatever.

No comments: