Sunday, August 8, 2010

ON TOP.

Yeah, suck on that, all you other AFL teams! :P.
Collingwood are awesome, yay!

My predictions for the rest of the AFL season:
Top 4: Collingwood, Geelong (unfortunately), St Kilda, and Bulldogs.
Rest of the Top 8: Freo, Hawthorn, Carlton, Melbourne(!).

Brownlow Medallist: Dane Swan! (In his spiderman costume. Because I said so.)
Teams in Grand Final: Collingwood (obviously) and Melbourne (because they managed to not only get to finals, but win every finals match, including thrashing Geelong and St Kilda.)
Winner: Collingwood.
Norm Smith Medallist: Dale Thomas. (But it could be any of the following: Wellingham, Beams, Swanny, Didak, Pendlebury, Jack Watts, or Steele.)

And yeah.
Don't go doubting my predictions. I'm always right. Last year, I predicted that Jimmy Bartel would win the Norm Smith medal. And he did. (Although, they read out Paul Chapman's name and gave him the medal, but I know who the true winner of the medal was.)

:D.

No comments: