Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HI EVERYONE.

So, yesterday, the year 12's from last year (in Victoria... idk about other states) found out what course they got into.
And I got into Biotechnology at Monash. My first preference. :D.
Biotechnology (for those of you who don't know) is like a Science degree but more Biology and Chemistry. ^______^

One of my best friends got into Monash too (the same campus). Yay. Hopefully, the Science part will be close to whatever part my friend will be at. :).
And two girls in my Chemistry class (and maybe more, idk) got into Science at Monash. Omg. Hopefully, I have some of the same classes as them. idk.

And today, I went to see It's Complicated. With Meryl Streep and Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin and Hunter Parrish and John Whatever-His-Surname-Is (who is in The Office).
IT WAS SO FUNNY. Meryl Streep is such a good actor. Hard to believe she's 60 years old.

And Hunter Parrish was good. Better than he was in 17 Again, whut. HE WAS HORRIBLE IN 17 AGAIN. HORRIBLE. :/.

Also: John Whatever-His-Surname-Is. He played Harley. Harley was so good. SO GOOD.

And yeah. Good times. ;).
Now, I wanna see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Omg.

4 comments:

lucy said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a great time at Monash doing biochemistry! :D

Meryl Streep rocks my socks!

Laura said...

Thankyou. :D.

Meryl Streep is awesome. ^______^

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Laura said...

Oh, damn. I got excited to see 3 comments before realising it was just a stupid spam advertisement. :/.