Monday, January 11, 2010

FUN.

Yesterday, despite the weather being 43 degrees, I ventured out of my house and went to my friend's 19th birthday (and her going away party).
It was great fun. :D.
We got there and just sat around and talked and stuff.
And then, there was a box of cookies (which my friend had made) and they were om nom nom. ^____^
And then, someone hid the cookie box and we were like, "NOOOOOO, WHERE DID THEY GO?"
:/.
But luckily, we found them again. Om nom.

And we played Sing Star. I had a go at singing Like A Virgin (which I failed at 'cause I only know the chorus...). Well, I would failed at every song 'cause I can't sing but WHATEVERRRR. :(.

And then, we played Jenga (which is a game that they played on TAYG where you have to take out the blocks in the tower and place them on top). It was quite difficult but very funny. :D.
After a while, we just built towers with the blocks. Good times. :).
It reminded me of primary school when we had those block thingies and we built towers with them. idk.

And there were balloons around so we started chucking balloons at each other. BALLOON FIGHT~! (As you do, lolwhut).
(Someone drew Mercedes' face on a balloon. I lol'd).

And the cake was om nom nom. ;).
THE END.
Stay tuned for the next blog post: THE SUMMER WHERE I SURVIVED A HEATWAVE. *dun dun dun*.

And I really wanna see Alvin and the Chipmunks (the sequel one). Chipmunks are so cute, omg. I want one. ^___^

4 comments:

lucy said...

sounds like you had a lot of fun, and the food. now i want cookies! :P

man, i'm surviving a heatwave too. sydney is bloody hot!

Laura said...

Melbourne is hot too. Hot weather = fail. :/.

Cookies were yum. Food is also yum. LOLLLL. :D.

RUTH said...

i follow you
please follow me
sounds creepy
anyhoo
i loved the chipmunks the squeakwel
so cute!

Laura said...

Awesome, thanks!
:D.
Alvin and the Chipmunks is AWESOMEEE. So qt.