Thursday, January 28, 2010

HAI EVERYONE. :D.

So, I went to enrol at uni yesterday.
It was a huge place but I was able to find my way to the enrolling area. ;).
They gave us some sheets and booklets and brochures and a diary, etc.


And I was reading through the clubs which you can join at uni.
Omg.
There's a Chocolate Society (yum!), a Book Club (for nerdy people who enjoy wine and quality French cheese), a Lord Of The Rings-type Club (win), and plenty of others.
And one of the sports you can do is Ultimate Frisbee. I KID YOU NOT. Omg, no way man.

And yeah. LOLL.

Also: I was listening to some countdown on Triple M and a few of the songs was Jump (y'know the one where they were jumpin' on the mattresses in Glee?), Somebody to Love (another Glee song, omg), Jack & Diane (Weird Al parodied this song, changing it to Homer and Marge, lol) and yeah. ;).

Mm.
SYTYCDA is on Sunday, epic win. ^_____^
Except it's auditions. No offence, but Top 20 > auditions. Just sayin'.
Oh well.
And on the 7pm Project, Nat Bass was all like, "Umm, there's something that happens in audition week that changes everything upside down. Something they never expected."
And I'm like, "TELL ME, NAT BASS, TELLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
And Nat Bass was likeee, "I'm sorry, I can't reveal it."
Fail to the Nat BASSTARD. :P.

Haha, I wonder if Nat goes around saying to people, "I'm Nat Bass" in a Chuck-Bass-style.
idk, whatever.

And the Biggest Loser starts on Sunday. Yay, because we all love the Biggest Loser... /sarcasm.
Why do they bother having the Biggest Loser? Can't they just send the fat people with Michelle and Shannon to an island where they have a training camp?
Or they could have Revenge Of The Fatties where the contestants go around to McDonalds and stuff and be like, "YOU MADE ME FAT, YOU MOFOS!" and "I'MMA GONNA TRASH YOUR STORE." And the fat people will throw burgers at the greasy-faced teenagers behind the counter. "COP THAT, BITCHES!"
Haha.
I'd watch that. And the fat contestants can go to the airport and be like, "YOU MAKE ME BUY TWO SEATS? I'MMA GONNA CRUSH YO FOOL!" and they'll throw pies in the air hostess' faces. :P.

Actually, I'd go on the Biggest Loser just to do that. I wanna throw pies at people, omg. Me and my bff, Mitchie, can be all like, "TAKE THAT, MR WHIPPY, NOT ONLY DID YOU MAKE ME FAT, YOU GAVE ME SALMONELLA AND YOU GAVE MY CHILDREN SALMONELLA AND YOU GAVE MY CAT SALMONELLA AND I IS ANGRY."
Ah, good times.
I is bored.
:/.

3 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

hey =] Your blog's pretty awesome!
I agree - does anyone even like/watch/enjoy the Biggest Loser?!

xx Blaize.

lucy said...

oh laura, you are positvely hilarious :)

have fun at uni!

Laura said...

Yeah, no one watches the Biggest Loser. It sucks. :/.
(Actually, Hayley Lewis may attract some people to the show but still).

Hopefully, I have fun at uni. All I need is a friend. Someone who does the same course or something. idk.