Tuesday, January 8, 2008

AMUSING THOUGHTS....

Hey ladies and germs!
I am Zoidberg the Lovable Tramp. X]
Oh, I amuse people SO MUCH.
But Zoidberg has always been amusing.
You'll miss me when I'm gone. (Thanks Pierre Bouvier.. I just stole your line..)
But as long as I'm useful somewhere, I'll have a WONDERFUL time.
Anyway, go onto my blogs. Please! Not that I've posted anything lately...
www.zoidbergtales.blogspot.com <-- Look, it is about mee.. Zoidberg. =]
www.lauraandmiri.blogspot.com <-- Two people have contributed in this blog.
My blogs are cool. Do not hurt them! X]
Oh and does anyone watch The Amazing Race or Survivor?
Well, you should.
Survivor fans: http://tvweek.ninemsn.com.au/section.aspx?sectionid=1905&sectionname=reality
Anyway, I'd just like to say, "YOU SUCK CHANNEL TEN!"
Because I am Zoidberg and Zoidberg is on Futurama and Futurama is on Channel Ten at 6:30 pm and next Monday, Neighbours starts again. At 6:30 pm.
Oh and my friends will be happy about Neighbours coming back on. I think all of them. Well, most of them.
And one of my friends in going to start watching Neighbours this year. Unless Dean Geyer quits Neighbours. =]
Well, see ya later. X]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

aligned kyoto supplemental rhythm membergroups ldrh systemwide constituency verdanabi surya patrons
lolikneri havaqatsu