Tuesday, January 29, 2008

AMUSING. Oh yeah...

Whoa. No way! Sharp edges, eh?
My TV Guide for this week is set: (Just for 7:30 pm timeslot)
Wednesday: Don't Forget The Lyrics - Channel Ten
Thursday: The Amazing Race - Channel Seven
Friday: Twenty20 Cricket - Channel Nine
Saturday: Survivor - Channel Nine
Sunday: So You Think You Can Dance - Channel Ten (I have NEVER seen this before... So this show mightn't be on my tv guide ever again...)
Monday: So You Think You Can Dance - Channel Ten (depending on how I liked it the night before...)
Tuesday: The Simpsons - Channel Ten

And at 6:00 pm every night, I watch the Simpsons. X]
Skill. I worked out my TV for a week. =]

Hm. I wonder if I'll be dissecting in Biology this year... That would be fun. Knife goes in, guts comes out... Lol.
I have an idea for my hair.
I dye it a chocolate colour. Then I get a whole lot of strawberries and dip them in my hair. Oh joy! And I can get peanuts too and dip them in....
Wait -- bad idea. I don't want to be BALD like Britney Schmitney Spears. <-- My new name for her.

Oh My Gosh. Shane Schofield. USMC. Whoa. Why am I so shocked about that? This post is turning into random spam-ish crap. Oh dear.

Well goodbye people. X]

No comments: