Sunday, March 2, 2014

SYTYCDAU RECAP

yeah, um, like last week, I can't remember anything except Sam's pretty face.
I dunno, I'll try.

Best parts: (i.e. most memorable)
two people danced to that Happy song, that was pretty good
Oh the two people who danced to Unchained Melody, wow crying, they were so pretty (i think the guy got eliminated though??? i was so upset)
the couple who twerked hahaha love it
and, of course, Sam and Zoey for being pure awesome and gorgeous and ugh i love them.

Winner: Sam
Favourites: Sam, Zoey, Thabang??? but he got eliminated, Maddie??? idek
Eliminated next week: idek their names, oops, yeah maybe Patric b/c he didn't have a K. And I'll choose one of the blonde girls b/c there are too many (except Maddie b/c unchained melody)

And yeah.
idk why do I watch this show, anyway.
I love Carrie, she's adorable and a sweetheart.
Also Paula Abdul is the biggest sweetheart like awww she's so adorable <3 p="">
Oh and some of the guys are pretty hot, but Sam is the best :D

No comments: