Sunday, February 23, 2014

SYTYCDAU RECAP

Last night was the Top 20 doing a bunch of dances and stuff, idek I tuned out through half of it.

Best parts:
Sam's dance (Sam-sational!)
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
other stuff

I have no idea if they do eliminations next week, but I'll do some predictions anyway.

My Predictions:
Winner: Sam
My favourites (so far): Sam & Zoey
Eliminated: uhh idek i can't remember, I'll go with a blonde girl (there are too many and it's confusing???) and ummm maybe one of the guys who didn't take his shirt off (there was probs only one or two)

And yeah.
idk it was kinda boring, and I only paid attention to Sam's and Zoey's dances and now that they are paired up together, I'll only pay attention to one dance. Go figure.

(I hate it when you only tune into a reality TV show for one performance, and they put that performance at the very end. That's why I hated Australian Idol.)

No comments: