Sunday, March 9, 2014

SYTYCDAU RECAP

yeah, like last week, I actually remember nothing except Sam & Zoey
but I'll try.

Best parts:
uhhh that Maddie girl and her shirtless partner???? idek they were good
when the hot judge (Shannon???) danced with the Top 18, boy oh boy wowee
idek the Michael guy??? BABE
some couple wore Red Riding Hood gear or something and it reminded me of TLOS and I laughed so much
the couple who danced to the song that Rachel Berry sang with paraplegic dude in season 1??? that was fab, i do love that song but i thought it was U2, not Damien Rice, hahahaha oops
Sam/Zoey's bollywood dance omfg i adore them so much


Winner: Sam or Zoey
Favourites: Sam, Zoey, Michael, Maddie, uhh idek i liked a few more but I can't remember their names, oops
Eliminated next week: uhhh Patric b/c he lost his "k", and uhhh idk one of the blonde girls b/c too many??? i dunno (except Maddie b/c she's alright)

And yeah.