Monday, February 10, 2014

SYTYCD AUSTRALIA

IT'S BACK!!!!
but it's only the Top 100, and there's still two more to go :(
idk, I prefer the main shows, when it's down to the Top 20 or whatever
Like, I want to pick favourites but i can't get too attached b/c they mightn't make it through (cough Alex on Masterchef cough)

Okay okay, here goes... my favourites so far (based on little knowledge):

  • Sam (i giggled at "sam-sational" omfg)
  • all the guys with a ponytail (there are approx. 83747274 of them)
  • the hip hop tap dancer (dork)
see, i've forgotten all their names, oops
ugh 

Anyway, FOOTY STARTS ON WEDNESDAY 
oh my god
ALEX FASOLO <3 div="" nbsp="">
and also Nathan Freeman and Taylor Adams and Timmy Broomhead and other babes are playing <3 div="">
oh my god
it's just a pre-season game but FOOTYBALL




No comments: