Monday, January 20, 2014

FANFIC #78276098

As I walked into the park, I saw my bff, Mitchie J, sitting on the swings, seeing if he could swing as high as possible.
Getting closer, I noticed something glinting in the sun around his neck. I squinted, and wished I owned a pair of sunglasses.
"What's that?" I asked, standing right in front of my bff.
Mitchie J stopped swinging so he wouldn't hit me. He held up the glinting object around his neck, and grinned. "Allan Border medal!"
"Well done!" I yelled, running over to hug my bff.

After a few minutes of hugging my bff, I noticed someone standing nearby, partially hidden by the trees.
"Is that...?" I said, trailing off and staring at the half-hidden person.
Mitchie J turned around, trying to find what I was looking at. "Oh, him," Mitchie J said, with a shrug, "he's been taunting me for a few days."
"What?" I asked, fiercely, "Who is he?" When someone hurts my bfflz, I get involved.
"Graeme Smith," Mitchie J replied, knowing what I'd do next.
I checked in my pocket that there was a pie there.
Then I walked fiercely towards Graeme Smith, with Mitchie J tentatively following behind.
"Hey, you!" I yelled.
G.Smith came out from the trees, and stood there menacingly.
"Don't be mean to my bff!" I yelled, fiercely.
"D'urg," Graeme said.
I got out the pie from my pocket.
And hurled the raspberry pie at Graeme's face.
I high fived Mitchie J, as Graeme ran away from us.
THE END

No comments: