Sunday, April 7, 2013

WE BEAT CARLTON

Yep.
We did.
Mad skillz.

It was so amazing (and also really scary) and Jamie Elliott was a star and Blairy played well, and the Q-Stick  really stepped up to be the main ruck for the whole game (get better soon, Jolly xoxoxo).

Also Sammy Dwyer was fabulous, wow.
Poor Seedsy might get dropped (b/c Daisy, Faz, etc are ready) and every time Sinclair snapped for goal, it wouldn't go anywhere near the goals, mostly just straight up in the air.
THERE'S ROOM FOR DAISY AND FAZ.
AND MAYBE DIDAK.
YAY.
And also Ben Hudson could get a game, I mean we might be able to beat Carlton with only one ruck, but Hawthorn? idk idk, better to be safe than sorry, better to have Hudson available, so that Q-stick can help Travis in the forward line.

I just want Alex Fasolo to play.
Sulk.
It's been too long.
(fun* fact: the last time I went to a game Faz played in, it was against Hawks)

Also I got invited to a wedding, you guise. It's on the 4th August, at the same time that we play Essendon. SO TORN. (not really) (would never choose footy over a wedding) (are you kidding me, you actually thought I'd do that) (gosh)
WHY DO GOOD THINGS CLASH WITH COLLINGWOOD GAMES, COLLINGWOOD IS THE CENTRE OF MY UNIVERSE, COLLINGWOOD IS THE CENTRE OF ALL UNIVERSES.
Meh.
I probably wouldn't have gone to the game anyway (actually, I might have, b/c it won't be that much of a blockbuster and I'd be able to get a seat).
No, but usually I don't go to games b/c I'm not a member and I have no friends, so if it's a blockbuster game, I'd have to sit by myself up really high (like with the birds and clouds and Witts' head), and every Collingwood game is a blockbuster, especially Carlton, Hawks, Geelong, Essendon, etc etc.
But this Essendon game is the non-ANZAC Day match, so it's a half-blockbuster? Like it's towards the end of the season when Essendon are worn out by their peptides and snorting weed so it's usually a bit of a thrashing. Essendon fans have headed back inside their closets by then.

But yeah, every Collingwood game is a blockbuster, b/c we have 70,000+ members and they ALL go to every game (like ALL OF THEM) and there are only 90,000 seats at the MCG, so that's like 70,000 seats reserved for them, plus the Essendon cheersquad (1000?) and then a spattering of Essendon fans here and there (10,000?), so that's like 8,000 seats left, mainly located on the very top level, really really high, mostly behind the goals.
Not good seats.
Especially being by myself.
idk.
Oh and there's the whole MCC section that isn't full (unless we play Melbourne, and even then they go to the snow that weekend) so that's another area I can't sit in.
Man, maths is tough.
Bye.

I'm just trying to show that it's a lot better choosing a wedding over the footy.
The end.
Plus I get to catch the bouquet (hopefully) and then marry Alex Fasolo.


*Not a very fun fact though, we lost badly that day. Faz played alright though.


No comments: