Saturday, March 31, 2012

HUNGER GAMES

I finally saw it for the first time.
And it was awesome. :D

I loved Caesar, he was like a big Oompa Loompa and when he did his big smile... hee hee. :P
And Seneca and his beard, he was the best! But at the end, I don't get what happened when they locked him in the room with the berries... did he die from the berries? I thought he was hung, because maybe Katniss just made that up. Whatev.
If only Seneca could be in the next film. But it'd be a little weird, haha. I hope Katniss draws his mad cool beard on the dummy. ;)

Anyway, back to the important subject of the Hunger Games movie, I love Cato and Glimmer, and Marvel's creepy face, tee hee.
But it really bugged me throughout the movie.. I had been pronouncing "Cato" wrong, I'd been thinking it was CAT-owe and in the movie, they said CAY-toe. I think CAY-toe sounds a little better, to be honest.

And Peeniss! They had some good moments, but I loved when Rue was like, "What's going on between you two? Is there something there?" etc etc, HAHAHA. :P
But then when she died, it was really sad, but also really sweet, with the flowers and stuff. Poor Rue. ;_____; And the whole near-uprising in District 11, whoa! Wasn't expecting that.

And yeah.
The wolves scared me. They just jumped out and I was like, "ARRRGH". :/
Did I miss anything?
The flames were pretty cool, on the chariot ride. And when Katniss was spinning around at the interview with Caesar, all I could think of was in Catching Fire, when Katniss does the same thing and the whole dress bursts into flames and she turns into the mockingjay.

Umm yeah.
Good movie.
I suggest you go see it.
And if you've already seen it, SEE IT AGAIN.
Anyway, bye.
P.S. Freo beat the pussycats, yaaay! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvel is Meg Ryan's and Dennis Quaid's son. The actor is. And I'm glad you liked Katniss, because some pages back then you weren't so happy. Jennifer Lawrence ruled! Go see her in Winter's Bone.

Laura said...

thanks for your comment!
I love Jennifer Lawrence, she was amazing! I might go watch Winter's Bone, thanks for the tip. :)