Saturday, March 5, 2011

MARCH 6TH - THE GREATEST DAY OF ALL TIME.

Even Google thinks so, because they changed their usual logo to something different - expressing their love for Will Eisner's (a.k.a mine) birthday.

Anyway, it is my birthday today. Hahahaha.

I got some presents such as a Glee book (the Foreign Exchange one) and some Collingwood pajamas. And apparently, I get more clothes too, which will hopefully be either of the following:

The top with the carousel horse. Awesome.


Purple hoodie. :P

I should just find the set of Glee and demand that Ryan Murphy let me loose in the costume department. Seriously. I'd go trawling through Rachel's clothes, and Kurt's, and Lauren Z's (because they'd fit me better) and not even a massive truck would be able to carry all the clothes I want.
:/.

Anyhoo, Glee is on tomorrow night! It's the episode where they all get drunk and play Spin The Bottle. :P

No comments: