Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It is now 2013, or as I* like to call it: 20daisy.

I spent New Year's Eve at a friend's house, and we watched The Office (U.S.) and the Rocky Horror movie and then walked to the park to watch people launch illegal fireworks into the sky and hope the police don't come by.

It was the first time I've seen Rocky Horror omg
But I've seen the Glee episode so it was pretty similar but better.
And Meatloaf died.
Poor thing.
He'll never get to perform at the 2011 AFL Grand Final and get criticised for it.
I don't care what anyone says about that performance, I liked it. Well, I liked the first song he sung. Which was the Rocky Horror one - Hot Patootie or something. I can't even remember if he sang Paradise by the Dashboard Light or anything else, b/c idk any Meatloaf songs.

Anyway.
The Office was hilarious. We only watched a few episodes (maybe about 5 or 6) but so so so funny.
Good times.

As for New Year's Resolutions this year: idk.
Here's my list:

  • More exercise
  • Less Tumblr
  • Less Glee
  • stop downloading Glee every Friday at 2pm, and reblogging every photoset about Sammy Evans
  • get a life
  • less chocolate
  • actually stop eating chocolate altogether, already eaten enough to last me several lifetimes
  • marry Alex Fasolo**
  • invent machine that turns fictional characters into real people
And yeah.
Contrary to popular belief, I'm not great at keeping resolutions.
lol exercise, that ain't happening /fatty

It was funny on The Office, how Dwight put a fire in the office and everyone's like panicking to get out and some are smashing windows and climbing through the roof and rescuing the cat and a guy ran up to the vending machine and starts smashing the glass... that guy is me.

Good times.
Cool story bro.
Bye.


*Well, not me. Daisy himself thought of it. My future husband is so clever.
**Or Daisy, if Alex doesn't accept my marriage proposal. Or Chord Overstreet. Or any of the Glee cast, I don't mind, I'm not fussy. Can I have Chris Martin too, kthx.