Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sorry for not blagging much, I'm sure you've all missed me. I've been very busy with Tumblr uni and thinking about what will happen in Season 4 of Glee life in general so yeah.

Today was a good day, I only had two lectures. One was Analytical which was alright, the other was Biotech, where we got to drink champagne (no really, we were reading a case study on champagne corks and the lecturer was like, "What is this study missing?" and we all did our best impersonations of Mr Blank Face (I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I do a pretty good impersonation) and the lecturer was like, "Exhibits!" and pulled out a champagne bottle, popped the cork and we all danced around and sang Red Solo Cup. It was fun).

Anyway, on the way home, I dropped off my library book (which I had read a bajillion times because it was so awesome... it was called Team Human for those playing at home) and after borrowing Catching Fire (because I've only read it once), I went to take a squiz at the local bookshop to see if they had the book I desperately want to read (Land of Stories by Chris Colfer, if you are still playing at home).
And guess what?
....
...
...
.
..............
...
..
...

....
...
...
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


THEY DID.
It was exciting. I couldn't buy it though, because I didn't take any money with me to uni that day, heh. :P
But I will go back and get it, okay. Chris Colfer deserves my money. Not that he'll get much of it with all the publishers and bookshop and other people along the way but WHATEVER.
Bye.

No comments: