Saturday, January 22, 2011

GLEE.

As well as blogging about cricket, I also blog a lot about Glee.

In the picture above is Sam. He's so cute, omg. :P
And Rachel is on the left, with her eyes covered by the "Extra" sign.
But yeah, Sam is one of my favourite characters, despite the fact that I probably like every character on Glee. Whatev.

I really can't wait for January 31st, when Channel 10 will FINALLY show the Glee episodes that have been shown in America, but not Australia.
(There's like two or three episodes that Australia hasn't seen yet. I feel so behind.)

Fun facts/spoilers on new episodes of Glee:
  • Santana and Sam start dating. And by "dating", I mean Santana's version of dating. ;).
  • Sam sings a Justin Bieber song for Quinn, and she doesn't like it, so all the boys start singing Justin Bieber. Hahahahaha, lol. :P
etc etc.
Can't remember anything else, or maybe I only know the spoilers that involve Sam.
WHATEVER.

No comments: