Friday, January 28, 2011

FAIR DINKUM AWARD.

Penguins Quack has given me this award because I'm a "good buddy". Doesn't sound like me, but whatever you say, Penguins. :P

Anyway, I have to write 5 things about myself and pass the award on to 5 of you.
(Just a quick note: I suck at lists. And writing about myself. I just suck at everything, okay.)
  1. I am studying Biotechnology this year, and it's my 2nd year. It's a science-y course, and I'm majoring in chemistry, with biology subjects too. I have no idea what to do when I finish, haven't thought that far ahead. :/. I'll probably just end up in some dead-end teaching job in the day, and getting wasted at night. Either that, or a hobo. Meh.
  2. I have a terrible obsession with the song Pocketful Of Sunshine. No, seriously. I watched Easy A a few nights ago, and the song features in there. :P
  3. Chocolate is one of my favourite foods. Along with ice-cream, cake, and cookies. I'm such a fatty.
  4. Glee is the best show of all time. Or, at least, in my opinion. Seriously, you guys, if you haven't watched it, you are missing out. I love Season 1 (and I have it on DVD) but Season 2 is still good, because it involves Beiste and Sam. Hahahaha. ^___^
  5. I barrack for Collingwood. They won the premiership in 2010, just by being awesome. I don't attend many games, but cheering from the couch is just as good. (Okay, I'm lazy. I don't care, stfu). I also go for Melbourne and Freo, and my reasons are totally legit, okay. (I like Freo, because of their epic purple-ness; and Melbourne, because of their... um.. epicness.)
And that's all. Now I have to name 5 of you bitches and force you to accept my award.

But seeing as none of you are good buddies (except Penguins Quack, who gave me this award) and are only here to stalk me, then you deserve nothing. Go home and wallow in self-pity.

Thank you.
:P

No comments: