Thursday, October 28, 2010

GLEE AND COLLINGWOOD AND OTHER EPIC STUFF.

I watched Glee last Wednesday. :).
And the new kid (Sam) was so cool. He was like, "Hi, I'm Sam... Sam I am... I, uh, like green eggs and ham". And I drew a picture of the awesomeness of Sam and his epic quoting skillz:
Anyway, it was such a good episode.
Except for the fact that SUE WASN'T IN IT! What even. :(.
Whatever.

And the Rocky Horror episode is next week!
Hopefully Sam is in it. And all the other epic characters.

I'm sick of Rachel and Finn. Not that their "offensive" song offended me (I didn't even know what the song was about...) but their characters are getting, uh, boring. idk.
Whatever.
:/.

Aaaaaand goodbye. :P.
Oh and the AFL fixture came out today for 2011. Not really riveting. But I thought I'd mention that Collingwood only plays Freo ONCE and it's at Subiaco. Which isn't even called Subiaco any more. WHAT EVEN. But Freo and Melbourne play at the MCG. I suppose that's a good thing, y/n?

And Collingwood has to play Geelong and St Kilda TWICE. :/.
Also, they play Geelong in the last round, right before the finals. WHY. :(.

Whatever.
Pfff, the good thing is that Collingwood plays NO teams that were above them on the ladder at the end of the season. Ha! :P.
Epic win.

No comments: