Friday, October 4, 2013

Copeland trophy

Well, my predictions for Top 2 were correct, so go me!
I said Steele was 6th oops, he came 3rd. And Trav and Harry O came 4th and 5th respectively.

I'm glad Marley got in the Top 10, and so did Caff, which is awesome b/c they both had a pretty good year.

Obviously, I got the Best Finals Player and Best First Year awards correct: Swanny and JT
And the VFL one was easy, obvs Kyle Martin

Except the Clubman award was Pendles, awww.
And Desire Indicators (which is like for a selfless player voted by the players) went to Blairy (WHY DID I SAY DAISY, OH MY GOD WHAT WAS I THINKING???)
ily daisy
don't leave us
it's not too late
carlton stink
come back
we miss you
swanny needs a friend
sigh
silly daisy

2 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

1. You hardly blog anymore! whatever happened!

2. WHY WOULD DAISY LEAVE? WHY?

3. Nothing makes sense. Life is meaningless.

Steph Bowe said...

It says I posted that at 5.35 AM but it's actually 11.36 PM.

So, I'm not really doing any pre-dawn blog commenting. Not quite that dedicated.