Sunday, July 1, 2012

STUFF

I'm going to Queensland tomorrow so obviously I won't be blagging much (not that I blag much anyway but you know whatever).

But yes, Pies beat Freo yesterday, so we remain on top of the ladder, where we belong. We may as well make ourselves at home there, you know, because we're awesome and good and everything. Also, I want that premiership cup so badly, if we miss out this year, I'm going all Lima Heights Adjacent on y'all.

And yeah.
I saw the last bit of the Pies/Freo game (just the last quarter as I was elsewhere). I saw Painey steal Daisy's goal (but they were all smiles afterwards), Mr Number-48-who-isn't-Jye-Bolton (Caolan Mooney) had two goal assists, and then I saw some other highlights on the Collingwood website e.g. where Fasolo does an AMAZING tackle and Painey gets the goal wheeeeeee~.
Also when Mr Number-48-who-isn't-Jye-Bolton got doused in powerade, I saw that online, it looked FUN. :P

No comments: