Friday, May 4, 2012

SKILLZ

 So, last night, the mighty Pies played the Doggies, and I made some gifs of the two most epic moments.

My gif-making skillz are terrible, okay.
You can't really see which one is Ben Sinclair, but he's the one who kicks the ball sideways to Ben Reid.. GOAL ASSIST OF THE YEAR.
Sinclair has mad skillz. Give the kid a car.
Seriously though.
They need a prize for awesome goal assists. I have no idea how Sinclair could've pinpointing this sideways kick straight-ish to Reidy, but HE DID. It's amazing. Absolutely amazing.




And then, the other epic moment was my gorgeous Alex Fasolo, ducking and weaving and kicking an awesome goal because he's awesome and all that. <3


And that's all folks. Enjoy my awesome gifs and feel good that you can make better ones than me.