Friday, October 19, 2007

THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!














This is the most funniest (and grossest) album EVER! X]

If you own a copy of this album, God help you. Just draw some clothes on the child and you'll be right. =]

How is everyone going? X]

I am good. Anyone like Dale Thomas? He is cool.

SURVEY FOR ALL: (Put your answers in the comment)
Who is hotter:
Dale Thomas or Pete Wentz or Nick Riewoldt or Dean Geyer or Delta Goodrem or Audrey Kitching (can't spell) or Amy Winehouse or Aleisha from Big Brother '07.

Yeah. I'd love to see your answer. X]
So yeah. See ya next time. XD










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy Winehouse makes herself look fat cause of her hair and eye make up D: rofl. Pete Wentzzzzz shouldn't be on the options, dude.
Audrey Kitching's hairr is perdier than his ahaha :]

Penguins Quack said...

Yeah, so I thought I would look at some of your older posts, and so you know, I own this album. Nirvana rock and Nevermind is an awesome album.