Monday, February 13, 2012

THE POWER OF SIX update

"We're right near Sarah's house," John says, tongue dangling like Bernie Kosar, nose in the air smelling the berry lip balm coating Sarah's lips. He turns into a toddler and cries, "I WANNA GO, I WANNA SEE HER, WAHHH." Sam calms him down, and they cuddle in the middle of the forest. Sam suggests hot gay sex when they reach the safety of a motel somewhere. John whimpers and nods. They walk off, arms around each other, and find Six and Bernie Kosar. They all jump in their fancy SUV, and drive away, away to nowhere in particular, just away.

Oh sorry, that's just an exercept from the story.
I'm kidding. Only the first 7 words are from the story, the rest is what I made up.
I still think John is an asshole.
He can't go visit Sarah. The Mogadorians will attack, they'll be anticipating that. It'll put Sarah in danger, and I don't want Sarah to die. I love Sarah.

John and Sarah, in I Am Number Four.

The gorgeous Dianna Agron at some awards thing. :D

No comments: