Monday, December 27, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

I know this is a little bit late, but whatever. Christmas has come and gone, and I still haven't blogged in what feels like ages. :/.

For Christmas, I got: a Glee DVD, a Glee CD (with songs from Season 2), shoes, socks, and some more stuff that I've probably forgotten. Whatever.

The Boxing Day test has started. Australia aren't doing too well. They are up to Day 4, and Australia still need about 250 runs to equal England's score, plus another 200 to give England a good run chase. Then, they still have to bowl England out.

And England already have 6 wickets (and maybe one more, because Ryan Harris is injured) and Haddin and Mitch Johnson have to keep batting for two whole days for a draw. :/

Anyway, England may have the urn, but hopefully Australia can win the Sydney Test. It will make the One Day matches a little more interesting, right?

Oh and I saw Hairspray on Boxing Day! :D
It was really exciting and bright and colourful. They sang a lot, and it was really loud, but it was pretty funny and stuff.
I have never actually seen either of the two Hairspray movies, but I still understood what was going on. :)

And the winner of the first SYTYCDA season (Jack Chambers) played Link, the teen heart-throb who the girls had a massive crush on. :P

And yeah. Good times.
Say hi to your mum for me, etc etc.

No comments: