Thursday, October 2, 2008

Y'KNOW WHO SHOULD BE ON DANCING WITH THE STARS INSTEAD OF LICURIA? HEATH SHAW. ^____________^

Whoa.
One day left till I achieve one of my goals.
It's scary knowing that one of my goals will be accomplished tomorrow and it was one of the best goals. Hugging Buddy. ^_^

I have another goal.
I should stop adding more goals or I'll never get through the list.
MY NEW GOAL IS: Get Heath Shaw to drive me somewhere.
PLANS FOR THE GOAL: Um, I haven't thought of any yet. One major problem is that Heath probably lost his licence a few months ago. He'll have to get that back somehow. Hm...

Hopefully, I achieve that goal soon. LOL.
I'm sure Heath is a good driver.
His name is Heath so he MUST be.

In Before I Die, I'm up to the part where (sorry for the spoilers) Tess and Adam have sex. Actually, maybe they just take their clothes off. Idk.
Anyhoo, I probably won't read any more of the book cos I hate sex scenes.
Tess has a list of ten things and she's up to the 8th one.
Which is "love."
And I think when Tess says, "Love," she means, "SEX love."

Anyway, the JoBros are bringing out an album.
I won't be buying it but I might download it from Limewire.

I'll stop writing on this EXTREMELY pointless post.
Later, peeps.
P.S. I watched 5th Grader yesterday. Sean is the happiest kid that I know. SRSLY.

4 comments:

J said...

I hate sex scenes too.

I wanna hear the song Nick Jonas wrote about diabetes. That's my motivation in trying to get their album.

Laura said...

Nick Jonas wrote a song about diabetes?!
Wow, that's interesting...

Nick is cool cos he's not dating Miley Cyrus anymore. X]

Anonymous said...

BUT LAURA. The sex scenes are the best parts of books/movies/anything! ROFL.

Not really, but I'm still annoyed Twilight didn't get a proper one, lmao.

Laura said...

But sex scenes are horrible.
They ALWAYS take off their clothes.
EWWWWWWWWWW.