Monday, December 10, 2007

CHRISTMAS... X]



CHRISTMAS. X]

Is awesome. Don't ya think?

Wait -- is anyone offended by HO HO HO? Are you?

Or shall I say HA HA HA? Either one.

Do you know why I'm writing in YELLOW? =]

Have you seen that M&M ad? Where the red and yellow M&M's find ways to associate themselves with Christmas.

Well, the red M&M has some good points but the yellow M&M says that SNOW is YELLOW. And snow is related to Christmas.

Now, the only reason snow could be yellow is a little kid needing the toilet while throwing snowballs. X]

Yeah. I know you were all eating dinner and what not when you read that last bit. So it probably annoyed you.

Oh dear. I've just lost a couple of thousand readers for this blog. Actually I don't think there was THAT many.

Well, anyway, I will disgust you some more. Here is some p33n pictures:

You got excited, didn't you?

Oh My God. Why would I put p33n pictures on MY blog?

Anyway, have a GREAT Christmas. And don't forget that Christmas is all about the birth of Santa.

No comments: